HIGH DESERT CLUSTER VENDOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2022 show dates are: May 13-14 (Rio Grande Kennel Club) and May 15-16 (Coronado Kennel Club of New Mexico).
- Each 10'x10' vendor booth is $250 for the entire event.
- 31 indoor vendor booths are available in the Lujan B Building of the Manuel Lujan Jr Complex at ExpoNM. Booths will be assigned by Bob De Young, Rio Grande Kennel Club's vendor chair, but requests will be accepted.
- Move in is 6pm-9pm on May 11 and 8am-10pm on May 12.
- The loading zone is at the southeast corner of Lujan B. No parking will be permitted on Heritage Avenue. Parking on Main Street is permitted for unloading only. Otherwise, Main Street parking is designated as handicapped only.
- Complimentary parking passes with unlimited in and out privileges will be provided to each vendor by Bob De Young on May 11 and 12.
- Canopy frames without canopies may be used inside. Canopy sidewalls may be used and must be fire retardant.
- Each vendor must have their booth(s) equipped with a fire extinguisher as required by Expo New Mexico and the state fire marshal.
- High Desert Cluster vendors are independent contractors with sole responsibility for compliance with government regulations, Expo New Mexico rules, American Kennel Club Rules Applying to Dog Shows and High Desert Cluster rules as published in the premium list.
- Vendors are expected to carry insurance commensurate with their business risk.
- Booth payment may be made online at Hold My Show Space on or after February 8, 2022. Several payment options are available. Absolutely no refunds or post-dated checks. Please mail all checks within 7 days to: Hold My Show Space, 1713 Valencia Dr NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110.
- Vendors making payment prior to April 15, 2022 will be recognized in a listing near the front of the Show Catalog.
- In addition to the above terms and conditions, all purchases are subject to Hold My Show Space Terms & Conditions.
- Tables and chairs can be rented from Expo New Mexico. Please contact us should you need assistance making arrangements.
- If you are interested in advertising in the Show Catalog, please email Teresa Dominguez. Ads must be received by September 15 and will receive the club member rate. Placement will be near the front of the Catalog unless other arrangements are made.
- Expo New Mexico RV parking reservations are now made online and are first come, first serve. Bob De Young will notify all vendors when the date and time RV reservations will begin is determined.