HIGH DESERT CLUSTER VENDOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Show dates are: October 14 (Sporting Dog Fanciers of New Mexico), October 15-16 (Rio Grande Kennel Club) and October 17-18 (Coronado Kennel Club of New Mexico).
- Each 10'x10' vendor space is $250 for the entire event.
- 30 vendor spaces are available in the Creative Arts Center or the parking lot on the northwest side of the Creative Arts Center adjacent to sidewalks that lead to Villa Hispana. There are 20 inside and 10 outside spaces available. All inside spaces must be sold before outside spaces will be made available.
- Move in is 6pm-9pm on October 13, and 6am-7pm on October 14.
- The Creative Arts Center loading zone is on the south side of the building. No parking will be permitted on Heritage Avenue. Parking on Main Street is permitted for unloading only. Otherwise, Main Street parking is designated as handicapped only.
- Complimentary parking passes with unlimited in and out privileges will be provided to each vendor by Bob De Young on October 13. If you will not arrive until October 14, please let Bob De Young know so alternate delivery arrangements can be made.
- Canopy frames without canopies may be used inside. Outside canopies must be fire retardant.
- Each vendor must have their space(s) equipped with a fire extinguisher as required by Expo New Mexico and the state fire marshal.
- High Desert Cluster vendors are independent contractors with sole responsibility for compliance with government regulations, Expo New Mexico rules, American Kennel Club Rules Applying to Dog Shows and High Desert Cluster rules as published in the premium list.
- Vendors are expected to carry insurance commensurate with their business risk.
- Space payment may be made online at Hold My Show Space on or after August 9. Several payment options are available. Absolutely no refunds or post-dated checks. Please mail all checks within 7 days to: Hold My Show Space, 1713 Valencia Dr NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110.
- Vendors making payment prior to September 15 will be recognized in a listing near the front of the Show Catalog.
- In addition to the above terms and conditions, all purchases are subject to Hold My Show Space Terms & Conditions.
- Tables and chairs can be rented from Expo New Mexico. Please contact us should you need assistance making arrangements.
- If you are interested in advertising in the Show Catalog, please email Julie Kirkpatrick. Ads must be received by September 15 and will receive the club member rate. Placement will be near the front of the Catalog unless other arrangements are made.
- Expo New Mexico RV parking reservations are now made online and are first come, first serve. Bob De Young will notify all vendors when the date and time RV reservations will begin is determined.